We are currently seeking applications for the following role at school conveniently located in Brisbane South. This thriving and dynamic College has an excellent reputation for providing a holistic education and individual care and attention to its students. The school boasts modern facilities and teachers enjoy the College’s vibrant learning community and professional growth opportunities.
About the Role:
- Part-time 0.5FTE
- Commencing term 1 2021
- 12 month contract
- Well-regarded independent P–12 college
- Strong emphasis on quality teaching and learning
- Well-founded reputation for academic excellence
- Excellent working conditions
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number #TES2012-546520ZC
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number #TES2012-546520ZC
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!