Our client school is a growing, co-educational Independent school in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. The school encourages their students to be lifelong learners who are confident and to contribute positively in society. They are looking for an experienced teacher with leadership experience or capacity to potentially take on an exciting new challenge.
About the Role:
- Must have Year 7 to 12 English experience
- Leadership experience/capacity – graduates will not be considered at this time
- Full-time, permanent role beginning in 2018
- This is a classroom teacher role which, for the right candidate, has the potential to become a leadership role within the English Faculty
About the School:
- Developing the capacity in students to question without fear
- Positive and engaging curriculum
- Promotes strong work ethic in staff and students
- Commitment to current research in educational pedagogy
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-364642NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)