We are seeking to appoint two well organised proactive Senior Exam Invigilators to support the Exam Manager and assist in leading the invigilators to oversee public and internal examinations here at The Holgate Academy. This unique opening would allow the successful candidate to join our established team of invigilators at The Holgate Academy.
Job title: Senior Exam Invigilator
Hours: Casual hours
Salary: £9.43 per hour (+ holiday pay paid termly in arrears)
Closing date: 26 September 2021
Interview date: w/c 27 September 2021
Start Date: 11 October 2021
Previous experience is not necessary as full training will be given.
The successful candidates will have:
- Good interpersonal skills to work with both staff and students
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- A positive approach and a problem solving attitude
- An ability to work calmly under pressure
- A flexible approach to work
For further information about the role please contact Kate Evans, Examinations Officer, KEvans@holgate-ac.org.uk
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
The Holgate Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years