Mander Portman Woodward (MPW) was founded in 1973 and is one of London’s best known independent colleges. Situated in South Kensington, the college is fully co-educational and accepts over 600 students each year.
MPW London is now looking for a Senior Exams Officer and Assistant Registrar to join our superb Registry team. Based in the heart of the college, our registry team are responsible for the smooth running of the college, balancing student and teacher needs alike and handling all enquires with well-oiled efficency (full job description attached).
In this role, there is no doubt that you are an important part of the success of our college!
• Highly organised and able to juggle a number of tasks at the same time
• You have exceptional communication skills
• You have Familiarity with GCSE and A level examination
• You possess a High level of IT competence to include good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• You are a real problem solver
• You are always calm, professional and diplomatic under pressure
In return for your hard work we offer:
• Enhanced Holiday Allowance
• Life Assurance
• Income Protection for long term sickness
• Season Ticket Loan
• Full induction • Supportive work environment
• Bespoke training
• Competitive salary
• Annual Salary Review
If you feel this role suits your next career move and you wish to join our strong team we would love to hear from you.
The college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.