To commence September 2017 to work 32.5 hours per week, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individual who is committed, hardworking and reliable, who will play a key part in developing, encouraging and motivating students to reach their full potential.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In December 2013 we were graded by OFSTED as good across the board and complemented on our ‘sustained upward trend in achievement and progress’ and that ‘teachers have positive relationships with students and set high expectations for what they can achieve.’
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate experience of working with 11-16 year olds in a classroom environment
- have a passion for students’ learning and be committed to the safeguarding of all students
- be highly organised, flexible and adaptable - have very high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- commit to the school’s ethos of ‘Enjoy, Achieve, Celebrate’
- be able to show relevant experience in ensuring students succeed
- be creative in their approach
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk or from the TES website. The closing date is Tuesday 18th July 2017 – 12.00 noon. Completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.