Our client is a new IB school for Chinese students located Changshu, China and are seeking future focused educators that are motivated to collaborate across disciplines to deliver a transformative education. It obtains support from another leading International School in Changshu China in terms of curriculum, teaching, and research, faculty, extracurricular activities, and university counseling. The school caters for Years 10, 11 and 12, with the IB Diploma Programme offered in Years 11 and 12. While the students will benefit from the broad-based approach of the IB Diploma, influenced also by the schools commitment to education as a means to make a global impact, they will be part of a high school with a strong emphasis on STEM subjects. Furthermore, the Academy supports students to think beyond the usual confines of the curriculum and to pursue their own projects and research in a way that is not usually possible in a school environment. This is a rewarding opportunity to be part of a strong, and forward-thinking team in one of Asia’s most established and reputable schools.
Senior Humanities Teacher (Geography, Economics, Psychology and/or Business Studies) – WEB#2001-542307NS
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education (PGCE etc)
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the subject you will be teaching.
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience.
- Be under the age of 55 for visa and contract purposes.
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Fluent, written and oral, English language competencies
- Relevant Police Checks
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
About the package:
- Generous Monthly Salary (based on years of teaching experience)
- Housing Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Annual flight home for candidate and their immediate family.
- International medical insurance coverage for the candidate and their immediate family (excluding USA).
- Free education for up to 2 children
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number WEB#2001-542307NS . Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.