We are seeking to appoint a skilled and self-motivated Senior ICT Services Lead to lead and be accountable for the overall development and effective running of all School ICT systems of the computer network and IT systems of our school.
Established in 1677, The John Roan is an oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in the heart of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, London. Situated overlooking the Greenwich World Heritage Site, we have just recently completed an ambitious BSF programme which has delivered one of the UK’s most stunning, innovative and flexible learning environments. With brand new state-of-the-art buildings we are perfectly placed to deliver the highest standards of education into the 21st century.
At The John Roan, we believe in supporting and developing staff so that they can flourish as teachers and develop their careers with us. We will make sure that the school systems are clear, simple and effective to allow you to focus on being the best teacher you can be. Professional learning will be planned for all stages of development and supported through partnerships with other schools, the LA and universities.
In this significant post you will be responsible for:
- To work with the Assistant Headteacher to develop a ICT vision for the school
- To lead, manage and provide network infrastructure service management.
- To advise the Senior leadership team with current ICT trends and provide a 3-year plan for strategic planning (including costing)
- To lead the effective use of ICT systems to support, enhance and promote high quality teaching and learning.
- An established and comprehensive induction programme
- A working environment focused on teaching and learning and raising standards for all
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm, commitment and passion in making a difference to the lives of our students will be rewarded
How to Apply:
To apply please request an application pack from Benjamin Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact Ben on 0207 259 8770 for further information. Your application is a direct application to The John Roan, Hays is our recruitment partner and manages our permanent appointments
Closing Date Wednesday 29th November 2017, 12 Noon
For more information please visit www.thejohnroan.greenwich.sch.uk
The John Roan is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Benjamin Evans c/o The John Roan School
Maze Hill, London, SE3 7UD
T: 020 7259 8770