Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking to appoint a Senior ICT Support Analyst thrive in our supportive environment.
An experienced IT professional is required to join our team at Haydon School. The role is highly varied in all areas of IT. The successful candidate will have a willingness and aptitude to adapt and learn new technologies and a proven ability to solve problems and assist in implementing solutions. A proactive desire to help the team develop and improve the current infrastructure is also a key quality.
- Experienced Engineer – Windows, VMWare, Networking
- Three Years IT technical support experience at 2nd line or higher
- Strong technical knowledge maintaining and configuring enterprise- wide WAN/LAN/VLANs networking including TCP/IP, VPNs, routing
- Proven working knowledge of support and configuration of server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 including Virtualization, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS knowledge.
- Strong knowledge and experience of leading firewalls
- Experience of backup and DR systems
- Experience with technical and network tools such as Wireshark, IMC, WDS and MDT
- In-depth, hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, switches, network interfaces
- Hands-on experience with software application troubleshooting and support
- Knowledge of wireless technologies
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
A desire to understand and identify with the School’s goals and objectives
Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Strong interest and ability to conduct research and deliver new and emerging technologies
Resilience and resourcefulness to work effectively to tight deadlines
Commitment to excellent customer service
Self-driven, result orientated with a keen eye for detail
Focused on high quality outcomes
Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and independently
Joining Haydon might just be the best decision you ever made…
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now:
www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
If you would like to discuss the post or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s will not be accepted. We reserve the right to interview on application
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.
To promote a safe environment for students, Haydon School employs a strict selection and recruitment policy which includes all statutory checks on staff and regular volunteers including Enhanced DBS (disclosure and barring service) checks.