Reporting to the Deputy ICT Manager, we are looking to recruit a Senior ICT Technician to join the small but dynamic ICT team who maintain and deliver an outstanding ICT service to three secondary schools and five primary schools that together form the SHARE Multi Academy Trust based within the Kirkless District.
School ICT experience would be preferred but is not essential as comprehensive on the job training will be provided and additional support will be available from a specialist third party provider.
As our ideal candidate, you will:
• Have Maths and English to GCSE Grade C or equivalent with a level 3 ICT qualification or equivalent;
• Have sound experience of ICT operating systems and server technologies;
• Be customer focused, with excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively to all services users;
• Hold a full clean, driving licence willing to use own vehicle for work;
• Have outstanding problem solving and prioritising skills able to meet daily needs across the sites;
• Have great references demonstrating they are a suitable candidate, safe to work in an environment with children.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
• Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
• Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
• Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
• Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
• Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
• Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Please note that we can only accept application forms; CVs will not be accepted. Please send completed applications to Lynn Aston by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am on Thursday, 17th October 2019.
Interview date: Friday, 25th October 2019.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.