Smithills Dean Road, Bolton BL1 6JS
Tel: 01204 842382 Fax: 01204 467201
“Academic Excellence. Rich in Opportunity”
11-16 Mixed Comprehensive NOR: 900
Principal: Mr Mike Sidebottom
Senior IT Technician
Grade F, Points 17-23 (£24,491 to £27,741)
37 Hrs Per Week, All Year Round
We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior IT Technician to provide an efficient and effective IT service to the school. You will assist with the administration of all IT networks, infrastructure, computer workstations, software and peripherals and plan and co-ordinate small to medium IT projects.
You will respond to 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for networking, server, printer, software and Cloud IT support issues and provide Desktop & Application Support to staff and students including preparation, and routine maintenance of resources/equipment.
• Great sport facilities including pool and gym, with a well-kept campus set in beautiful surroundings to the north of Bolton.
• Delightful, ambitious, caring and well-motivated students with a strong work ethic
• An experienced and expert team of year leaders, tutors and support staff
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Smithills is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Please return application forms to Mrs Lisa Muller, Finance & HR Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Monday 19th April 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years