We are looking for an exceptional and inspirational Senior Leader for Inclusion and SEND. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of the SEND team in supporting young people with a range of learning, social, emotional and physical needs in a variety of curriculum areas.
This position includes 40% shared SENDCO responsibility.
Under the direction of the Assistant Principal, the post-holder will:
• Lead on the strategic development of inclusion policy (including SEN-D) and provision in the school.
• Be responsible for day-to-day operation of the inclusion policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual students.
• Provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies to ensure the effective implementation of all relevant college policies associated with behaviour, SEN(D) and safeguarding.
• Take a lead in deploying tactics to improve educational outcomes for students within particular pupil-groups.
- Mainstream school with state - university technical college (utc) funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 14 - 19 years