LEARNING FOR ALL!
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Senior Leader to join our dynamic leadership team.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced leaders who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes;
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
- Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others;
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress within a school leadership role.
Visits to the school are essential.
To arrange a visit please contact a member of the Leadership Team on 020 84727142, or email us at email@example.com
Jacqui Waine – Headteacher
Scott Chudley -Deputy Headteacher
Marsha Constable- Deputy Headteacher
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Application form and further details please apply on line at http://ats-npw.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/29276-senior-leaders?source=597-tes-online
For technical enquires please call 020 8249 6946. For any other enquiries please contact the school directly.
Closing date: 23 March 2017.
Interviews: w/b: 27 March 2017.
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
PORTWAY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Leading Learning Trust
London E13 0JW