Senior Marketing Executive (Adult Learning)
Salary: Up to £28,010.14 depending on experience
Closing Date: Sunday 29th November 2020
Interview Date: TBC
Nelson and Colne College Group is made up of a family of colleges – Nelson & Colne College, Lancashire Adult Learning & Accrington & Rossendale College. Together they offer a wide range of adult provision across the county to support individuals to find work, upskill, improve their health and wellbeing, support their families or develop a new skill or hobby.
In response to the current climate and a shift to online provision, Nelson and Colne College Group are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to work closely with their Adult Learning curriculum teams and Senior Leaders, to provide responsive and creative marketing solutions that drive course enrolments and promotes their brand. This is a fixed-term position until December 2021.
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will be experienced in multi-channel marketing and be an excellent content writer and communicator. They will be equally strong creatively and tactically, with a flexible, responsive and solution-focused approach. You will be a ‘brand champion’ for our adult learning provision and will be passionate about improving the customer journey. Experienced working across the various marketing delivery areas, you will be a confident link person for our curriculum teams, delivering recruitment campaign solutions that see results!
The successful candidate will work remotely initially but will be primarily based at Nelson & Colne College moving forwards. Travel across to other college’s sites may be required.
The main duties include:
• Support with the development of a Marketing Strategy for our College Group adult learning offer and relevant operational plans.
• Deliver targeted and multichannel advertising campaigns to drive enquiries and enrolments online and push traffic to events, evaluating and communicating campaign success.
• Utilise ‘learning champions’ to showcase our brand and the impact of learning on individuals to inspire others to engage with learning
• Capture customer data (ensuring GDPR compliance) to communicate with target audiences, build and develop customer relationships and provide re-marketing opportunities.
• Ensure effective communications to different audiences and stakeholder groups to promote our offer and partnerships.
• Act as the marketing link person for our adult curriculum teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree level qualification in a relevant subject area.
• Professional qualification in Marketing, such as CIM, or equivalent experience.
• Extensive experience of coordinating successful multi-channel marketing campaigns for different audience groups
• Extensive experience coordinating the production of a broad range of marketing materials, to include publications
• A proven track record of innovative approaches to marketing communications, to include email marketing
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.
Nelson and Colne College
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years
Nelson and Colne College, located in the town of Nelson, Lancashire, offers further education to 1,600 full-time students and 3,500 part-time adults. The college was founded during the reorganisation of education in Pendle in the early 1970s and crea...