We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to lead our Lunchtime Supervisor team. We are looking for someone who will help to ensure our children behave well and benefit fully from their playtime period, in a fun and safe environment.
Harris Primary Academy Kent House opened in September 2013 on the site of the former Royston Primary School in Penge. It is a very exciting time to be joining our flourishing team. At Harris Primary Academy Kent House, we have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils. We expect all our children to make very good progress and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future. We believe that when children are as young as they are in primary school, happiness is key to success.
What we are looking for:
- A person who can work well in a team
- Someone who would like to work part time, with primary school children, in a happy and friendly school
- A positive and committed individual who will be able to take responsibility for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children during their lunchtime break.
- Someone with good supervisory skills who will be able to deploy a team of midday supervisors to ensure effective cover both in the dining area and the play areas.
Harris Primary Academy Kent House is seeking to appoint inspirational and talented support staff. At HPAKH we have high expectations where outstanding teaching and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our improvement planning.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Kent House?
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others.
Please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link for full details and responsibilities.
Closing Date: Thursday 28 September 2017
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 2 October 2017
If you would like to discuss the role further please telephone Miss Nicola Harris, HR Administrator on 0208 402 7178.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.