Bolton School is looking to appoint a Senior Playcare Worker for Kidzone our after school and holiday club. The role is multi-functional working in both the office and with the children in the club; it includes liaising with staff and parents to ensure that all children and families receive the highest calibre of childcare and professional practice.
The role is working 17.5 hours per week, between Monday and Friday, all year round. The normal hours of work during term-time will be from 2.30pm until 6.00pm. During the weeks when the School Holiday Club is running these may vary. The successful applicant may be required to cover breakfast shifts from 7.15am until 8.45am, Monday to Friday, if needed and ideally would be able to work additional hours per week during the Holiday Club weeks on a casual basis.
The following are essential for the role:
• An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in childcare
• Experience of providing childcare for children aged 4 to 13
• The ability to plan and organise relevant activities
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with staff and parents
• An understanding of the EYFS and welfare requirements
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Experience of supervising a team
• A commitment to equality and diversity and an understanding of Safeguarding
Previous experience in a similar role would an advantage but is not essential.
An attractive salary and benefits package is available.
For further details and to apply online for the position, please visit the School website at www.boltonschool.org/support-roles
Closing date for applications: Monday 22 July 2019 at 12 noon