Lincolnshire Wolds Federation is an all through, all need Federation, across 2 Good and developing schools; St Bernard’s & St Lawrence, providing for young people with complex, severe, moderate additional needs, including ASD, SEMH, communication and interaction differences. We are looking to recruit an inspirational Senior Principal, to our family of professional staff, to help us continue to transform the lives and life chances of all our students.
- an exceptional, motivated, inspirational and reflective Leader
- have a proven track record of school improvement and driving change to ensure outstanding outcomes for students.
- hold high expectations and are committed to raising standards and aspirations for all
- have the ability to coach, mentor and empower others
- hold a creative and inspiring approach to leading our school community to provide an inspiring, personalised and purposeful approach to teaching and learning
- have the ability to motivate and inspire a school community
- have a proven record of delivering outstanding teaching and learning
- hold a clear understanding of the current practices and requirements within specialist education
In return we can offer:
- A supportive, welcoming, friendly and hardworking staff and school community
- A trust with a proven commitment to the professional development of all its staff.
- Positive relationships with multi-agencies
- Highly regarded staff team with a range of skills and expertise
We encourage applicants to visit our Federation, please ring the office on 01507 603776 (St Bernard’s Site) to make arrangements.
Application packs available via our website http://lwf.lincs.sch.uk
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th December 2017 midday
Interviews will be held on the 18th and 19th of December 2017 and will consist of a presentation, formal interview and time spent with key staff and students.
If you are not invited for interview please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
This Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people. A satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service check will be required for anyone appointed.