Senior Recruitment Consultant/ Assistant Manager
£27,500 - £35,000 plus commission
Smart Teachers are looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in the Primary division in London. We have exciting plans for the growth of our business and team in the coming years and are looking for experienced recruiters who want to be part of this journey. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the market leaders in education recruitment in the London area, recruiting high-quality teaching and support staff for short and long-term placements and permanent roles. Smart Teachers are looking to recruit experienced consultants as either a Senior consultant or Assistant Manager for the Primary division.
Smart Teachers are proud to offer an unrivalled service to both schools and teachers.
You will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, rewarding and diverse and involves:
• Using sales, business development and marketing techniques and networking opportunities to attract business from client schools.
• Visiting clients to build and develop close working relationships.
• Developing a good understanding of client schools; what they do and their culture and environment.
• Advertising vacancies by placing adverts on a variety of job boards
• Providing support to the Divisional Manager and mentoring trainee consultants
• Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates, employers, and the teaching community.
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
• Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
• Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job.
• Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
• Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
• Using our Salesforce system to manage bookings.
• Coordinating sponsorship activities for client schools.
The successful Consultant will have/be:
• Excellent communication and sales skills.
• The ability to grow a desk (primary, secondary or SEND) from the start.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• An ability to organise their own workload and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated and resilient.
• The ability to act on their own initiative.
• Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
• Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
• Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
• Operate effectively as part of a happy, motivated team.
What we offer:
• Excellent salary package with an open-ended bonus system.
• Company/team performance incentives throughout the year.
• Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
• Regular team events.
• Friendly, professional, and hard-working team environment.
• Reduced working hours during school holidays.
How to apply:
To be considered for the role of Recruitment Consultant please email an up-to-date CV and contact details to email@example.com, or call Davie on 0207 065 7500, quoting the reference DXTRECRCONSprimary.