Smart Teachers is seeking a qualified, caring and compassionate Senior School Additional Educational Needs Teacher for a position at Dulwich College International. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a pioneering team in one of the most established and reputable international schools.
Dulwich College International is committed to Teach Worldwise, providing an excellent opportunity for teachers to grow professionally with a focus on pedagogical leadership.
About the role:
- Senior School Additional Educational Needs Teacher
- Have high expectations of students including a commitment to ensuring that they can achieve their full academic potential.
- Plan for progression of all students, designing effective learning sequences within lessons and across series of lessons, which demonstrate secure subject knowledge.
- Teaching across the various year groups within the department, and possibly teaching across more than one department as required by the Deputy Director.
- Establishing fair, respectful, trusting, supportive and constructive relationships with the students in their care.
- Monitoring student progress and providing regular feedback with constructive advice as to how they can improve their performance.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of educational trends in their subject(s).
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
- Able to effectively answer the following questions:
- What attracts you to working at our school?
- What techniques do you find effective when working with bilingual and multilingual learners?
- How would you foster high attainment?
- How do you approach professional learning?
About the Package:
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract – Commencing August 2020
- Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number WEB2001-542004NS. Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.