WALSALL WOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL
SENIOR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
(with responsibility for monitoring attendance)
G4 point 6-11 (£18,145 - £20,338)
Actual Salary: £13,882 - £15,327
30 hours per week - 8.30am–2.30pm, Mon–Fri, Term Time Only
Required for 1st November 2021
We are seeking to appoint a positive, friendly person to meet and greet parents and visitors at our happy, single form entry, primary school. Under the guidance of senior staff, you would be responsible for undertaking administrative, financial and organisational processes within the school. Experience in a school setting is essential.
We are looking for someone who, specifically:
• Is confident in their use of ICT packages including SIMS;
• Is experienced in dealing with members of the public, and in resolving complex matters;
• Is well-organised and can manage time well;
• Understands the importance of tracking attendance data, and, is able to work with other professionals, and parents, to ensure good attendance;
• Works well in a team but can also work on their own initiative.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call to book your place on either Tuesday 14th September at 4pm or Friday 17th September at 2pm.
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021 at 3pm.
Interview date: Monday 27th September 2021
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
For more information, please contact Mrs Sharon Campkin Walsall Wood Primary School, Brownhills Road, Brownhills, WS8 7BP
Telephone 01543 452664 or email email@example.com
Walsall Wood School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years