We are seeking a School Nurse for our Senior School, to provide a clinically effective, high-quality service of nursing care and first aid care to pupils and all members of the school teaching and support staff. The post holder will use research-based practice to plan, deliver and evaluate school nursing interventions throughout the senior school.
School Nurse relates professionally to: Director of Pastoral Care, School Doctor, School Physiotherapist, School Counsellor, Designated Safeguarding Leads for the Junior and Senior schools.
This post is a maternity cover from April 2021 for at least six months.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
THE AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
At Colfe's we set out to:
• promote excellence in all areas and to develop each pupil’s abilities and character to the full;
• provide innovative academic teaching which adds value and foster learning ...