Usual working weeks: 39 weeks
Usual hours of work: 37 hours per week
This is a term time only position
A rare opportunity to lead the team of Science Technicians at this excellent school has arisen. We are looking for a new Senior Science Technician who will work alongside our superb science department.
The role will include:
- Co-ordination of the use and development of practical resources and facilities to provide a high standard technical service for staff and students for science lessons
- Supervision of staff
We will be pleased to receive applications from those who can demonstrate that they:
- Hold qualifications at Level 3 (A Levels, or equivalent), plus GCSE Maths and Science at Grade C or above
- Have experience of working in a laboratory environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have outstanding ICT skills
- Have superb organisational skills
- Be self-motivated, dedicated, consistent and have a confident personality
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with a variety of staff and students
- Be a really strong team player
For further details please visit the Kingdown School website or please contact:
Teresa Barsby, Operations Manager
WARMINSTER, Wiltshire, BA12 9DR
Tel: 01985 215551
Interviews: Week commencing 4th June
The Kingdown School and the Acorn Education Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If successful in obtaining this post you will be subject to a Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, as well as health screening.