Esland are taking things to an extra level: Extra support: Extra stability: Extra nurturing
Do you want to be a part of something different to help lead the way in Therapeutic Residential Childcare?
Introducing a new concept home that takes a holistic, therapeutic approach to supporting young people. Not only will the home provide a safe space for the children but will also provide education, leisure activities, therapy and 1-1 guidance. Essentially, we will offer the whole package in one impressive residence.
If your passion lies within helping children now is your chance to be part of something that could change the outlook of a young person’s future. Take an extra step in your career and enquire now!
We are looking for a Senior Teacher to join our new Therapeutic Residential Home in Worksop.
- Ensure safeguarding of all young people underpins every decision made
- Promote positive outcomes for young people in all aspects of their education
- Help create a supportive and positive learning environment for each young person
- Evaluation of the standards of teaching and learning within the home and implementing action plans where required
- Creating and maintaining a curriculum that meets the different needs of learners and ensuring that learner needs are identified through a robust assessment system
- Ensuring that the health and wellbeing of students is paramount
- Liaising with external professionals and agencies, attending meetings and maintaining positive working relationships
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Substantial and successful experience in a school leadership role
- Significant experience of SEN, gained through working with Key Stages 2, 3 and 4
- Experience of or the flexibility to teach multiple subjects and adapt teaching to different learning styles
- Experience and knowledge of what is required to maintain a Good or Outstanding provision
- Great rates of pay plus £60 per sleep in
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Monthly recognition awards
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Enrolment onto the Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce qualification
- 4% matched contribution pension plan
- Free parking
- Ongoing training and development plans
All applicants will be subject to a full DBS and references check in line with safer recruitment guidelines. Please note you will be subject to the enhanced DBS check if successful at interview stage before we can proceed with your application.
Esland Isaac Newton School
- Special needs with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 18 years