Senior Strategy Analyst
Location: Manuka, Canberra
Employment Type: Full-time (first contract term 3 years)
Salary Range: Grade 6 ($115,470 - $127,013 + Superannuation)
Start Date: Negotiable
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Sunday 26 September 2021
Catholic Education, Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn plays an integral role in education both in the ACT and NSW operating 56 Schools and 8 Early Learning Centres.
About the Role
This position will be part of the Strategy service area within CE and will be responsible for working as part of the Strategy team to support Catholic Education’s strategic development. This role is to support the Executive Leadership’s decision making and implementation of strategic changes within the organisation, in pursuit of its mission in Catholic education.
We are seeking dynamic, professional that is well-organised and highly motivated. You will have the ability to work autonomously with the ability to provide support and assist in the development of analytic models of general business information.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Opportunity to assist in the identification of future opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Positive and social work culture
- Experienced strategic business analysis with a strong track record in successfully working within an organisation to support business strategy development
- Proven financial acumen, financial planning/analysis skills
- Proven ability to take ownership of work
- Experienced at presenting to business teams
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a strategy or business team
- Highly organised
- Strong business analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy and within the context of CE
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite especially MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with schools and other stakeholders
- Understanding of project management principles and ability to manage small projects independently
- Previous experience in a strategy function, will be an advantage
- Ability to attain a WWVP & WWCC
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applicants will be required to submit a covering letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience section in the position description and a current resume.
For further information about the role and Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn please visit the website and position description. If you have any questions contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au.
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn