Senior Teaching Assistant (Learning Facilitator)
Grade 5 Scale Point 15-23
Salary £23,541 - £27,742 per annum
Pro Rata Salary £20,559 - £24,228 per annum (this may change dependant on service)
Full Time Term Time only plus 5 days
Required for an immediate start, a Senior Teaching Assistant to provide support with addressing the needs of pupils who need help to overcome barriers to learning. The successful candidate will support the SENCO and SEN Department within the following areas of specialisms:
• Communication and interaction with specialism in Autistic Spectrum Disorder
• Sensory and Physical and with specialism in Hearing and Visual Impairment, C&L - Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia
Co-op Academy Failsworth is committed to providing the very best for students and the community it serves.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is:-
- Housed in a multi-million pound state-of-the-art building opened in 2008 with excellent facilities for both staff and students
- An innovative and forward-looking school
- Offering a superb and comprehensive range of CPD activities to further develop your career
- Committed to being a focal point for community education
The Co-operative Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. . All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
Please complete Part A and Part B of the application form.
Application forms and further details are available from our website www.failsworth.coop and returnable to The Recruitment Department, Co-op Academy Failsworth, Brierley Avenue, Failsworth, Manchester, M35 9HA, email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0161 688 3901.
Closing date: Thursday 9 December 2021
Shortlisting: Thursday 9 December 2021
Interviews: Thursday 16 December 2021
Co-op Academy Failsworth is a mixed, non-selective, academy that is part of the Co-op Academy Trust. The Academy serves students from the age of 11-16 and is situated in Oldham, Greater Manchester, with approximately 1,462 students on rec...