We are looking for a forward thinking, talented and motivated senior leader to work together with our Principal and staff team as Senior Vice Principal in our rapidly improving academy. The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner with the ability to positively impact on student outcomes, as well as bring dynamic and practical change to the academy as we move forward into the future.
You will be a successful leader with a proven track record of school improvement, at senior leadership level. You will have significant experience of raising achievement, leading change, and possess excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate staff and students to achieve excellence.
- Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students’ attainment and achievement.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop standards of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Work with the Principal and Senior Leadership team to develop and implement the vision for the Academy, ensuring targets are achieved.
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust.
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy.
- Students with a desire to achieve.
The successful applicant will be joining an Astrea Trust Academy who will invest in their future (we are in partnership with Teach First, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders to ensure quality training and development).
The Hill Primary Academy is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We expect all adults who work in our Academy to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.
We foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We welcome all applicants who meet the criteria in the accompanying recruitment pack to apply for this exciting role. To find out more about the role please contact Kim Bradley at Kim.email@example.com
Closing date: 20th October Interview dates: 25th October
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks