36 hours per week, 41 weeks per annum | Term time + 2 weeks (August results)
Part-time may be available
Are you passionate about Data? If yes, then why not apply to our Ofsted rated Outstanding school in North London with easy transport links to both sites, Enfield and Palmers Green.
The successful candidate for this post:
- Is an outstanding SIMS and Data Manager
- Has a Passion for detail and Data, which, in turns helps our Students and Teachers achieve high results
- Has a positive can do attitude with colleagues and students
- Believes in the right of every student to succeed
- Has excellent inter personal skills and is a real team player
- Knowledge of SIMS/Nova T4
We can offer you:
- An experienced and dedicated Admin team who share their excellent practice with each other and other depts
- A full induction programme, buddy scheme and ongoing CPD both in house and externally
- A forward looking and over-subscribed school
- End of term and ad hoc staff socials
- A taxi service between the 2 sites at break and lunch
- Local Council Staff Leisure benefits
- Car parking on both sites, mileage allowance subject to Borough criteria
If you are interested in applying then please fill in the London Borough of Enfield application form and return via email to Personnel@st-annes.enfield.sch.uk
CVs, are not accepted for this post, as part of our Safer Recruitment Procedures.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday, 27 November 2018.
Interview date: Thursday, 29 November 2018 (at Upper Site 6 Oakthorpe Road Palmers Green).
Successful candidates will be advised by 9am Wednesday 28 November 2018. The Interview will involve all candidates arriving at 8.30am. The morning will consist of completing data and written tasks, Identity and DBS checks plus a tour of the Upper Site by students.
At the end of this process there may be further shortlisting prior to interview with Headteacher, 1st Deputy Head and School Business Manager. All candidates are expected to be finished by 1pm.
The school is committee to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all Staff and volunteers to share this commitment.