Singing Teacher for the Danes Educational Trust
5-6 hours per week, 30 weeks a year, Term Time
Rate of pay: £16.70 for an individual 30 minute lesson
£8.45 for an individual 15 minute lesson
£16.70 for a shared 30 minute lesson
Required from 1st January 2018
We are seeking an experienced Singing Teacher to work at this Outstanding school in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border, ideally from January 2018.
We would like you to have:
• Experience in teaching classical and musical theatre repertoire up to Grade 8
• Experience in preparing students for GCSE and A-Level performance
• Knowledge of Estill Voice Training (this would be an advantage but is not essential)
• Ability to coach groups
We can offer:
• 5-6 hours per week, 30 weeks per year
• A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
• The support of a highly professional and committed team
• A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• The opportunity to contribute to the education of the first cohort of students in a brand new school at an exciting stage in its development
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school opening in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we would like to hear from you.
• Interviews are scheduled to take place on Friday 15th December/Tuesday 19th December.