Singing Peripatetic Teacher
Starting January 2022
Salary: £25 per hour
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Singing Teacher on a casual basis from January 2022. The successful candidate will lead and deliver the school singing lessons for those students wishing to undertake these.
• Passionate about teaching music?
• Reflective and dedicated to improving your practice?
• A caring professional who can build positive relationships and ensure young people are engaged and motivated to learn?
This role will include:
• Teaching Signing Lessons to KS3,KS4
• Delivering set timed lessons, aligned with the curriculum to ensure all students make at least good progress
• Taking an active role in the department
We are proud to offer:
• The benefit of being part of our Training School
• A wealth of CPD aimed at teachers at all stages and levels of experience
• Excellent opportunities for further career development
Interested candidates are welcome to come and look around the school by prior appointment. To find out more information on our school please download our application pack from our website, where details can also be found on how to apply.
This vacancy closes at 9am on 13th December 2021.
Alternatively, please contact Amy Branford, Human Resources on 01564 823777 or email email@example.com to have a pack emailed to you.