We are looking to appoint a reliable, caring and well motivated Site & Facilities Officer to be responsible for maintenance, security and facilities management services on school sites and premises and provide specialist support in a specific resource area. Responsibilities also include maintenance of a clean and hygienic school interior/exterior.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a warm, welcoming, friendly school and be part of a hardworking team at St Mary's CE Primary school.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Working under the direction of the Headteacher and School Business Support, the Site & Facilities Officer will cover day to day janitorial tasks and maintenance within our school premises and grounds. Key duties will include:
- To be a responsible key holder and ensure the security of the premises and grounds
- Locking and unlocking the premises
- Basic equipment repairs and maintenance
- Cleaning and monitoring
- Upkeep of the building and grounds
- Providing a safe and secure environment for our pupils
We are seeking someone with:
- Repair and maintenance skills
- An organised approach
- A pride in their work
- Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety requirements
- A good sense of humour and a genuine enjoyment of working with children
If you would like an informal chat or any further information, please feel free to contact
Sarah North, Headteacher, at the school on 01939 250323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th September 2021 @ midday. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 28th September 2021
Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
All support staff posts are subject to the Asylum and Immigration
St Mary's CofE Primary School