Part-time Site Controller
St Luke’s Church of England School, Maidenhead are looking for a part-time site controller to join their team for 20hrs per week, Monday – Friday 1500-1900. (Additional hours maybe also be available).
The successful candidate will be expected to:
· Ensure that the physical school environment is maintained to a high standard.
· Carry out a wide range of maintenance tasks such as carpentry, decorating, electrics and plumbing
· Required to move furniture (including heavy items) around the school.
· Outdoor grounds maintenance including grass cutting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Able to demonstrate a wide range of practical skills
· Flexible and approachable
· Must be able to use a range of manual equipment as much of the working
time will be spent carrying out physical activities
· Able to juggle conflicting priorities in a busy environment.
· Must be proactive and able to use own initiative.
· Able to be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
In return we can offer an exciting and varied workplace where you can make a difference. The role falls under grade 4, scale points 18 – 21 with a FTE salary in the banding £19,425 - £21,648 which equates to £10,500 – £11,702 per annum. This is an all year position with 28 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays) and the post-holder will be eligible for membership of the local government pension scheme.
Please email email@example.com or call 01628 621600 for more information and an application pack.
Closing Date: 15 January 2018
Interviews: 22nd January 2018
Starting Date: 1st February 2018 if possible or soon after.
Please note that St Luke’s Church of England School has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.