Menorah Grammar School requires a full-time Site Manager. The role includes:
- General caretaking responsibilities such as some cleaning and waste management
- Day to day repairs
- Ability to create planned maintenance schedules and identify appropriate and reliable external contractors to provide maintenance and other contract services
- Manage and supervise contractors
- Health and safety management, ensuring all statutory elements of health and safety are applied
- Fire Safety management
- Statutory and non-statutory checks, tests and inspections
- Risk assessments.
If you would like more information, please contact the school for an initial discussion via email email@example.com or after 06/04/2021 please phone 020 8906 9756.
Closing date: Monday 12 April 2021
The appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Menorah Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Menorah Grammar School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years