Cardinal Wiseman is a successful 11 – 16 Catholic Secondary School in Birmingham. We are looking to appoint a Site Manager to manage and coordinate the work of the site team across the school.
We require an enthusiastic and dedicated Site Manager to start in January 2018 or sooner. This is a possible residential post with an on-site property available.
The successful candidate will:
• Be conscientious, hardworking and reliable
• Be able to effectively lead/manage the site team
• Be able to communicate effectively with a range of different stakeholders
• Be aware of and understand the authority’s regulation e.g. H&SAW and COSHH guidelines
• Have previous experience of caretaking/property maintenance
• Ensure the premises and furnishings are cleaned in accordance with school standards, including supervising, organising and appraisal of work of cleaning staff
. • Able to operate cleaning equipment, machinery and tools and undertake basic maintenance
• Ability to manage small budgets
• Ability to carry out procedures, routines and follow instructions.
If you are interested in the role and would like to request an informal visit please contact Nicki Broome on 0121 360 6383.
T: 0121 360 6383
Closing Date: 9am Friday 3rd November 2017
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.