Site Manager JOB No: 34
Pay Range: LGS Band 4 Midpoint – Top (£27,905-£31,371)
We are seeking to appoint a Site Manager to be responsible for all aspects of the Facilities Department and cleaning management.
Hours/Weeks: 37 hours, 52 weeks per year, hours may be variable to suit needs of the job. Some evening work may be required.
The start for this post is as soon as possible.
We're looking for you if you have:
• Relevant Facilities Manager qualification (CIPD, DSBM, BIFM)
• A high level of personal drive, self-motivation and energy to promote the core objectives of the School
• An understanding of a performance management review process and the importance of its implementation
• Understanding of the need to prioritise work to support the School’s key goals and functions
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Role Specification).
What we can offer:
• A competitive Salary;
• Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme;
• A full continuous Professional Development Programme;
• Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust.
We are a very successful school, which has a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating and positive Progress 8 scores for the past 3 years. The Stanway School is expanding; all the buildings are new, including brand new performing arts block which opened in September 2018.
For additional information about our school, please visit The Sigma Trust website http://www.sigmatrust.org.uk/academies/stanway.asp
Please note that applications can only be accepted on the attached Sigma Trust Application form.
Closing Date: 22nd April 2019
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. A disclosure/status check will be sought from the Disclosure and Barring Service for the successful candidate.