36 hours per week (split shift 7.30 - 9.30am, 12.00 - 18.00pm)
All Year Round (52 Weeks)
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, hardworking and highly motivated Site Manager to contribute to our vibrant, caring, multi-cultural primary school.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of site management including a wide range of duties and responsibilities connected with the buildings and grounds of the school.
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic person who:
- Strives to be the best, having high expectations of themselves and of their work.
- Is well organised and demonstrates real commitment to team work.
- Is reflective of their own practice and prepared to use their initiative.
- Demonstrates accountability for ensuring they secure high quality support for school improvement.
- Has significant experience or skills in a trade.
- Is competent at basic building repairs and maintenance.
- Has knowledge of Health, Safety & Welfare requirements.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, positive, well organised, flexible, an excellent communicator and possess the ability to work in close partnership with staff from across the school and wider community as directed.
If you would like to join our highly motivated and talented staff, we would be pleased to hear from you.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016;
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- A commitment to the professional development of all staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details, please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school on 020 8672 3062 or by email email@example.com.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing date: 20 December 2018 (at 9am)
Interviews: 21 December 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School
Tooting London, SW17 0DZ
Tel/Fax: 020 8672 3062
Headteacher: Clare Scarlett
“Hand in hand … we can”