The Headteachers and Governing Board are looking to recruit a Site Manager for our school located in Northwood, Middlesex.
A service occupancy house opposite the school site is available if required by the successful candidate. This 3 bedroom town house comes with an attractively subsidised occupancy fee.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is reliable, trustworthy, hard-working and flexible.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the safety and security of the school.
- Has good inter-personal and organisational skills.
- Can prioritise, plan, schedule and evaluate their work.
- Has the ability to manage a small team and be accountable for their own and others work.
- Works effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Takes genuine pride in their work.
- Has a good a sense of humour.
- Can uphold the ethos of our school.
We can offer:
A supportive and friendly place to work.
Well maintained premises and grounds.
A commitment to your Continuing Professional Development.
A subsidised occupancy fee for the school house.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the Business Manager to arrange a prior viewing of the school house. Alternatively, the house can be viewed by candidates on the day of interview.
To apply, please visit: https://www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk/job/view/4656-site-manager
CLOSING DATE: 09 May 2017 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: w/c Monday 22 May 2017
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Frithwood Primary School
Carew Road, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 3NJ
HEAD TEACHER: Mr/Mrs Dean/Frances Morse / Saunders | Tel: 01923 825548 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org