Salary: Grade 4 Points 12 to 17 £21,589 to £23,836 per annum
Hours: Full Time – 37 hours per week, year-round
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, hands-on manager to oversee our site and premises team. The role is varied, but ultimately, we want you to oversee and develop the site so that we can realise its potential for our students and staff. The work involves carrying out the day-to-day duties of running the site as well as managing lettings, grounds & general maintenance, minor repairs, minibuses and managing premises staff.
Our ideal candidate is able to offer successful experience of managing a site including leading a team as well as solid understanding of building regulations and Health & Safety. Experience of working in a school is not essential, however sound computer skills and a practical, hands-on approach to work are. A trade background is desirable. It can be hectic at times, so you’ll need to be able to work calmly and be well organised to get the job done.
Why join us?
At Swanwick Hall School our priorities are simple- to enhance the life chances of the wonderful young people that attend our school. Swanwick Hall places a high value on all employees and we are committed to delivering high quality professional development, first class working conditions and a safe and stimulating environment.
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward thinking strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales Free car parking.
- An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- The ability to request flexible working.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
The closing date for applications is: Tuesday 2 September 2019 at midday
Interviews will be held on: To be confirmed after the closing date
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.