Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Site Manager to work within a special needs school environment in South West London. The school has two sites in the London Borough of Wandsworth, and has excellent transport links from central London. This special needs school caters for children between the ages of 3 and 19 years, who have autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties. The Site Manager needs to be comfortable working within a special needs school, and would ideally have experience in managing a school site previously.
About the Role
· Site Manager
· Hours are 7.30am to 4pm
· Site Mangers with limited experience would be considered for this role
· To safely and effectively manage the school buildings, grounds and services
· To be responsible for the security of the premises across both sites
· Work with external contractors to ensure work is carried out as instructed
· General maintenance across the whole school
· Permanent contract available ASAP
· A driver would be suited to this role
· Permanent salary between £32,000 and £36,000 dependant on experience
About the School
· 200 children currently attend this school
· Split over two sites in the London Borough of Wandsworth
· Set in residential areas that are easily accessible via public transport
· Special needs school for children with autism and learning difficulties
· Large outside space with a wide variety of sensory toys
· Climbing frames, bicycles and lots of other playground equipment is available for all of the children
In order to be considered for this role, the Site Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
· Previous experience working within a school setting
· Previous experience working within a special needs environment is desired but not essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent school-based / relevant references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number LXD14129.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.