Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Site Manager to work in a ‘Good’, two-form entry primary school in Wood Green. This full-time position will allow the successful Site Manager to support the functionality of a school that aims to evoke a stimulating and creative environment at all times. The working hours are 9.30am – 4pm Monday to Friday. The successful Site Manager will be on hand to repair facilities, move furniture and support members of staff where required. Previous experience is not essential.
About the Role
- Site Manager of a community-orientated primary school in the London Borough of Haringey
- Will be leading in the active repair of school facilities
- Tasked with overseeing and completing grounds maintenance on a daily basis
About the School
- Recent Ofsted inspection resulted in the grading of ‘Good’
- A lively and welcoming 2 form entry institution
- Close-knit community orientated institution with a student body of over 350
- Brand new building with roof terrace and large staff car park
- Invested focus on physical activity with a range of sports taught and links to the local Premier League Club
In order to be considered for this role, the Site Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent school-based references within the past two years and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT16309.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.