We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic, flexible and reliable Site Officer in our friendly and supportive school. You will be working independently on site providing site management duties, but with the support of a small team based at another site. Main responsibilities will include locking / unlocking the site, porterage duties, health and safety, carrying out semi-skilled general maintenance and repairs; being a key holder and out-of-hours emergency contact; keeping the school safe and clean by supervising and supporting the cleaning. This post will be for 37 hours per week, on a split-shift basis – 52 weeks a year.
We are looking for:
• An experienced professional who is able to plan productively so the school operates effectively.
• Someone who has excellent communication skills.
• Someone with a good knowledge of Health and Safety.
• Someone who is a team player with a good sense of humour and passion for the job.
What we can offer you:
• We have an ambitious staff team who are dedicated and united in their desire to create the very best provision for our children and build upon our ‘good’ Ofsted rating.
• We are part of the CMAT family of Academies which means we have the exciting opportunity to collaborate and learn from each other.
• We are committed to high quality professional development and we value staff well-being and happiness.
• Opportunities to progress within our Trust
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in assisting with the efficient running of the school and to contribute to the school’s exciting future plans. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please contact Kerry Croft to arrange a (socially distanced) visit and for further information on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Town Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS clearance check.
Closing Date: Sunday 11th April 2021 – 11.00pm
Interview Date: later the same week
West Town Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years