Hours: 20 per week, 6:30pm – 10:30pm Monday – Thursday, 6pm – 10pm Friday.
The postholder will be required to provide a range of security and premises related duties to ensure the school site is safe and secure and that only approved personnel are able to access the school site.
The duties will include:
• Controlling the ‘out of school hours’ reception point to check the status of visitors and eligibility to enter the site
• Ensuring that individuals hiring school facilities are able to access the relevant areas and to be available to deal with any site related issues they have
• Monitoring CCTV coverage of the site, reporting any suspicious activity to the Site Assistant/s on duty
• Undertake litter clearance as required
• Assist with weekly/monthly fire system checks as required
• Patrol the site on foot at regular interval throughout the evening
• Assist with the ‘lock up’ procedure
• The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
• A committed and enthusiastic staff group
• Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Please visit our web-site for further details and application pack:
telephone: 0117 9198000
Closing date: 9.00 am Monday 22nd January 2018
Interviews are likely to be held: Week commencing Monday 29th January 2018