Goresbrook School opened in September 2014 and has made a tremendous start and will continue to grow each year. We have an exciting opportunity for a site supervisors within our growing and flourishing new school.
As we continue to grow, we have a new position for a site supervisors to support all aspects of the school premises and facilities. This include managing the school cleaning team and ensuring buildings are maintained.
We can offer you:
• Much opportunity for professional development, within our school and our Trust.
• Opportunities to work with other cluster of London schools
• A brand new, state of the art building
• A supportive leadership team, who invest in people
• An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “the best in everyone”
Goresbrook School is part of United Learning, one of the leading school groups in the country. This enables us to offer you unrivalled career development opportunities and support to ensure you achieve your ambitions.
You are very welcome to visit us, even if you don’t end up applying for the post. We are 20 minutes on the tube from Mile End, and just 15 minutes’ drive from East London.
You may also like to arrange an informal chat with the Business Manager, if so please contact the school via HR@goresbrookschool.org.uk.
Salary: £20,000 -21,000
Start date: ASAP
52-week contract / Permanent / 37.5 hrs per week/ Shift work
How to apply: All applications must be made online.
Goresbrook School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils. Any offer to successful candidates will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained by the Disclosure & Barring Service.