North Town Primary School, part of the Richard Huish Trust, have an opportunity for an energetic and motivated Site Supervisor to join our team to help ensure that the school provides a safe, welcoming, and purposeful environment for children, staff, and visitors.
The role will include a wide range of responsibilities and duties connected with the fabric of the building, health and safety, grounds and facilities maintenance and security. The successful candidate should be organised, enthusiastic and flexible and can work in often reactive situations to meet the needs of a busy and thriving school.
We are looking for candidates who:
• are practical, with good DIY skills
• are sympathetic to environmental concerns regarding the school and grounds
• can contribute to projects and maintenance schedules.
• are hardworking and well organised
We can offer you:
• A committed, friendly and supportive staff team
• Good professional development opportunities
• Excellent benefits including a Career Average Pension scheme (LGPS), 6.4 weeks holiday per year (inc. Bank Holidays), Employee Assistance Programme, Free Flu Vaccinations & Cycle to Work Scheme
Closing date: 9am January 4th 2022
Interviews: W/C 10th January 2022
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 13, Point 11 (£21,748 per annum FTE)
Hours: 37 hours per week, all year Round (Normal working hours 07:30 – 15:30 Monday – Thursday, 07:30-15:00 Friday) Due to the nature of the position, flexibility in hours will sometimes be required.
Annual Leave: 23 days plus Bank Holidays
This post is an all year round, permanent position.