Role : Site Supervisor
Location: Scientia Primary Academy, Mona Road, Burton on Trent, DE13 0UF
Hours: Full Time / All Year Round
Salary: Grade 6, scp 9 to 15, £20,903 to £23,541
Closing Date: Monday 3rd January 2022
Start Date: Immediate
About the Role:
Scientia Academy is looking to appoint a motivated, positive and skilled Site Supervisor to join our team on our exciting journey towards being an outstanding Academy.
We are looking for an individual who is committed to achieving the highest of standards who can undertake the role of Site Supervisor to provide a safe, clean, accessible and secure environment for our school.
We aim to appoint someone who can make a real difference and support the school ethos to secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- flexible, proactive, able to use own initiative and prioritise own workload to maintain the building and site to the expected high standards,
- liaising and communicating effectively with stakeholders in respect of duties to be performed and deadlines to be met,
- following recognised/agreed procedures and regulations in respect of site and janitorial duties and building security in accordance with Health & Safety considerations and emergencies,
- undertaking general repairs and improvements to ensure high standards are maintained.
You will have previous experience of working in an educational environment and a health and safety qualification would be desirable but is not essential.
We can offer:
- an extremely supportive, friendly team and a modern, well-resourced work environment,
- professional development through high quality CPD,
- access to employee assistance programme including perks at work scheme,
- competitive salary with membership of the generous LGPS pension scheme,
- benefit of being part of a forward-thinking REAch2 Academy Trust, one of the most successful primary Trusts in the country.
School visits: Available on 09th 10th and 13th December 2021, please contact the school office on 01283 248 100 to arrange a suitable time.
Please submit a completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 5th January 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 12th January 2022
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
Scientia Primary Academy and REAch2 are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS with a Children’s Barred List Check and two satisfactory references.