UTC@harbourside is looking for an experienced Site Technician to ensure the UTC buildings, facilities, and site services are operated to specific standards and in line with Health & Safety procedures. The role's duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management responsibilities
- Serious problems will be dealt with by the job holder with the support of Principal and Governors
- ·All duties will be carried out within recognised procedures
- There will be a need to interpret information and to resolve a range of differing problems
- First point of contact for a range of contractors and visitors to the UTC
- Supervise and own responsibility for all site based operational activities
- Support other Academies within Aldridge Education South East Cluster as directed by Cluster Premises Manager
For more information about this role, please see the full job description.
Applications will only be considered if a UTC@harbourside application form is completed, this form can be found either via this link www.utc-harbourside.org/about-us/vacancies or contact email@example.com for a copy.
The closing date for applications will be Tuesday 22nd August with interviews taking place on Friday 25th August.