Sixth Form Administrative Assistant
GLT range 3 (£20,667 - £22,425 FTE) pro rata
Actual £13,519.19 - £14,669.18
Hours: 27.5 hours/week 5 days/week, term time including 5 INSET days some of which may be taken instead in school holidays as per the needs of the school
Daily hours – 9.00 a.m. – 2.30 p.m.
Required: As soon as possible
If you are excited by the prospect of working in a school that has:
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students…
Then come join the team at Nonsuch
Application forms and further details of how to apply can be found at www.nonsuchschool.org
Human Resources, Nonsuch High School for Girls, Ewell Road, Cheam, Surrey, SM3 8AB
T: 020 8394 3400 Ext 221
F: 020 8394 3403
Closing date: Wednesday 20th March 2019 at 9am
Interviews: Monday 25th March 2019
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted.
In line with our recruitment procedures and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our school community.