37 hours per week. Term time only + INSET, plus 2 weeks (during summer exam results period)
Midsomer Norton Sixth Form is a thriving Sixth Form with over 380 students. It has bases at both Somervale and Norton Hill Schools with students studying courses at both sites.
This role is based at the Norton Hill site.
The role will include:
- Providing general administrative support for the Sixth Form team
- Managing the recruitment process for the Sixth Form
- Acting as the first point of call for enquiries by phone and email
- Liaising with students, parents and staff across both sites
We are looking for an individual with:
- Strong organisational skills
- A professional attitude and manner
- The ability to work both within a team and on own initiative
Closing date: midnight 16th May 2018
Midsomer Norton Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.