Permanent – Full Time (37 hpw) – Monday to Friday (flexible hours considered) – Term Time Only + 2 Days – Start: As soon as possible – Scale: C1 Point 12 (actual salary £17,912pa)
The Governors of Roundhay School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dedicated and ambitious person to work at our vibrant, high-achieving and multi-cultural school.
This is an exciting career opportunity for someone who is hardworking and shares our passion to improve all that we do. The successful candidate will need to be prepared to do ‘whatever it takes’ to ensure our pupils reach their full potential.
As a truly comprehensive school, reflecting the cosmopolitan make up of Leeds, we are very proud to have been recognised by Ofsted as an 'outstanding school' which is 'all about its students' and where 'staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine'.
- The largest school sixth form in Leeds (500+)
- Most oversubscribed school in the city with the highest attendance
- 100% staff recommend the school as a place to work
- 'An outstanding Sixth Form' Ofsted
- ‘Staff training is excellent' Ofsted
- Red Kite Teaching School Alliance strategic partner
- 'Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding' Ofsted
We encourage early applications and reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time should the right candidate be found.
Roundhay School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and approved references.
Application Deadline: 9.00am on Wednesday 11 December 2019
To apply online or further details please visit https://roundhayschool.current-vacancies.com/v?id=ROUNDHAYSC&t=Careers