Sixth Form Student Support Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum (Term time only)
Salary: Grade G (NJC points 8-12)
Actual Salary: £17,548 - £19,375
Abbeyfield School is a community of committed staff, who through teamwork and a shared desire to support, challenge every student in order for them to achieve their personal best.
We have an exciting opportunity to work with the Sixth Form Team to make a significant difference in supporting our sixth form students in meeting high expectations, raising attainment and ensuring student wellbeing. We are looking for a dedicated member of the team who will promote and uphold the values and ethos of the school and to act as a role model for our students.
You will be the first point of contact for our students, parents and community securing high levels of engagement. You will help organise Sixth Form events and liaise with outside agencies to support the academic and personal development of our students. You will provide support for independent study, help co-ordinate Sixth Form applications and facilitate the bursary scheme to help student achieve their maximum potential.
If you have experience of working with young people with a knowledge of Key Stage 4, 5 and Post 16 Pathways and would like to join a team who is dedicated in supporting every student reach their potential then we look forward to receiving your application.
You will benefit from:
• high quality professional development
• regular training to develop the skills and knowledge
• a tailored induction programme to meet your needs
In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, we also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package.
Our employees have access to:
- Free on-site accomodation for 3 months if required
- The Perkbox platform that brings employee benefits and discounts, wellbeing, and staff recognition
- Access to Employee Assistance Scheme provided by Health Assured.
- Bike2Work Scheme - where you can save up to 42% on the cost of bicycles and/or equipment
Closing Date 1st September 2021
Please note, we reserve the right to interview before the closing date for suitable candidates.
Creative Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Abbeyfield School, part of the Creative Education Trust, is an 11-18 school, predominately serving the South East of Northampton. Through teamwork and a shared desire to support and challenge every student in order for them to achieve their per...