We are looking to appoint a Sixth Form Study Supervisor/Admin Support
• who has successful experience of working with young people.
• who has good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
• Is proficient in the use of relevant computer software
• who has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
• who is flexible and hard-working.
• who is reliable, positive and fully committed.
The role will include admin support to the Sixth Form Team and is initially fixed term until 31st December 2020.
St. Mark’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing Date: Friday 15th November
Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 18th November
Start Date: As soon as possible
For further details please contact:
Headteacher’s PA: Mrs Maureen Howard on: