Hours: 37 hours, plus 4 days in the summer holidays to cover exam results days
Salary: FMAT PAY SCALE, Scale 3 (FTE £20,344 - £21589) Actual Salary £18,962 - £20,122 )
Fairfax is an academy with traditional values, and an ethos built around hard work, high expectations and opportunity. Our aim is to ensure that our students leave the Academy prepared to succeed in the next stages of their careers, education and training.
We believe that every child should leave high school proud of the young adult they have become, and that every youngster attending Fairfax deserves the opportunity to thrive in an atmosphere where high expectation meet endless possibilities.
This interesting and varied role provides a fully comprehensive administrative and supervisory support service to the Sixth Form.
Duties will include:
• To supervise Sixth Form supervised study, taking registers and to monitor students on private study
• To ensure that supervised study protocols and procedures are adhered to
• To provide administrative support to the Sixth Form under the guidance of the AHT, Post-16 Education and Assistant Head of Sixth Form
• To prepare and administer timetables for sixth form students
• To offer administrative support for Sixth Form social events
• To provide cover for other school administration staff in their absence and perform any other such duties as required
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
The post requires a person with excellent interpersonal skills who can support and motivate sixth form students during their study periods.
An excellent knowledge of IT systems and proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and e-mail is essential.
Proven administration skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise conflicting demands
We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing Date: 10 March 2021 at 12:00 Noon
Interview Date: 17 March 2021
Start Date: 19 April 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years